Author Topic: Place markets finished even before race starts?  (Read 3061 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello,
I've included a picture here and its around 3:35pm so 16:45 Newc race and 17:00 Leic race haven't ran yet but both say finished at the top and are greyed out in market list. I uncheck them in markets list and recheck them again and they show i my markets unfinished and no longer greyed out in market list.

This has happened to other races and no test bets were placed as races were marked finished.

I reinstalled MF Pro and still happening. I've never seen this before but only loading place markets so may not have tried betting on just place markets.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Harry

Re: Place markets finished even before race starts?
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2020, 15:10 »
Hi
Some issues with Betfair at the moment. Please see this topic and other recent forum posts for more information. Support are working on it.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Oct 2020, 15:20 »
Oh right, great, thanks for that. I did search the forum but couldn't find anything.

• Administrator
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 14 Oct 2020, 14:01 »
Afraid its happening again Oxa so still not fixed! :(
Harry

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Oct 2020, 14:44 »
its even messing my system up that relies on results from previous race first, the race is starting and then going straight to finished before its even finished.
Harry

« Reply #6 on: 14 Oct 2020, 15:37 »
Afraid its happening again Oxa so still not fixed! :( Harry

Hi
can you confirm you updated from the download link in the first post in this topic after 1am BST this morning:
https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-announcements/version-8-8-1-4-fix-for-finished-markets-login-window-and-more/

I'm running this version all day now and it is pretty solid.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 14 Oct 2020, 15:43 »
I did yes and its been a nightmare, caused me no end of troubles and lost me £67 cos of it :(

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 15 Oct 2020, 08:00 »
I did yes and its been a nightmare, caused me no end of troubles and lost me £67 cos of it :(
I am sorry you're going through this. I've posted the recent developments in the announcement topic for the new version explaining what could be going on.
Just to make sure you have the latest build of MF Pro, please redownload and reinstall it, as you could have installed the older one.

I hope to have fixed this soon. Apologies for the inconvenience-- it us as much a nightmare for us as for you and other fellow users.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 15 Oct 2020, 08:19 »
Was a nightmare and should of stayed away with real money when softwares having these problems, I'll probably give up, been trying for years to find something that works and then software probs cause you to lose more.

The strange thing is it was doing something different this time.... the market was refreshing ok before the off, software would place bet, market would go in-play and then immediately show as finished. It completely threw my system to pot that needed previous result to calculate staking. I know progressive stakings dangerous but thought I'd found the answer but software put paid to that I'm afraid!

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 15 Oct 2020, 13:16 »
Just to confirm I did download and install the new version to bypass these problems but it was still happening, although different and showing finished just after the face had started!
Harry

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 16 Oct 2020, 20:45 »
Just to confirm I did download and install the new version to bypass these problems but it was still happening, although different and showing finished just after the face had started!
Harry
I am mortified to hear this.

MF Pro has been working smoothly for years, and we're going through a crisis now due to the (multiple) recent changes to BF's service.
I will completely understand if you stop using MF Pro and cancel your subscription.
I can only offer my apologies and confirm my commitment to fixing these issues now and in the future.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 16 Oct 2020, 20:52 »
I wont do that Oxa, will take some timeout for time being... I paid annually anyway and have until March 15 next year to run. Maybe if you discounted next years annual subscription that'd help? I'll never give up trying to find something that works but not until you've solved this problem. Hope you dont think I'm being cheeky but was a bit of a blow, hurt my pocket somewhat lol

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 21 Oct 2020, 14:03 »
Has this been sorted as I'm having the same issue? Today I had two profiles running and on one, all of a sudden the remaining markets greyed out whilst on the other they were still ok -  so defintely  does not sound like a betfair problem.
Steve

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 21 Oct 2020, 15:05 »
Hi,
Its working fine for me now, have you installed the latest version?
Harry

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE