Author Topic: PLEASE HELP - URGENT  (Read 5587 times)

Tags:
  • All members
PLEASE HELP - URGENT
« on: 13 Dec 2011, 18:21 »
Hi,
This is very very frustrating. I can't log into marketfeeder lite.

I get the following error message when trying to log into marketfeeder lite

Error "Unable to send request, 33 Unable to send request, 33 / 12002 Empty XML  Current Betfair Status: online"

Please see attachment titled “image 1”

I was last able to log into marketfeeder lite 2 days ago. I haven't been able to log into marketfeeder for the last 2 days.

I cannot even access the betfair website. (Please see attachment titled “image 2”) The betfair website is definitely not down as a couple of my mates who live in the building beside me can access betfair without any problems. And I phoned betfair and they told me their website is working fine. So its only me who can’t access betfair or marketfeeder lite.

I was last able to log into the betfair website 2 days ago. I haven't been able to log into the betfair website for the last 2 days.

In order to solve this problem I have done the following:

I have turned off my windows firewall –  but no luck at all, the problem still persists

I have done a system restore – but no luck at all, the problem still persists

I have uninstalled my anti-virus – but no luck at all, the problem still persists

My friend told me maybe the cause of the problem is malware, so I downloaded Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, ran a scan

no luck at all, the problem still persists

I have even uninstalled marketfeeder lite, and then re-installed it – but no luck at all, the problem still persists

Please help

Thanks

• Élite
Re: PLEASE HELP - URGENT
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2011, 18:48 »
hi
you need to check what auto updates have been done from 3 days ago.
with you been unable to get into betfair, then this is a problem with your computer settings.
download this free programe
http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html
then run it.
then select toolbox
and download the malware fighter
hopefully this will find the problem and fix it

BUT, mfp should give you a reason for the mfp error

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2011, 18:55 »
It looks like some locations experience a problem with accessing BetFair right now - we've received a several reports like yours (may be it's just a coincidence ;) ). From our location (London) it works fine so I can't say for sure. I also checked from Germany - fine as well.
So probably it's a temporary problem.
To make sure your settings are fine check Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN settings -> Use proxy server
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2011, 19:47 »
Hi Tim,

I live in a country called Gibraltar, which shares a border with spain,

Its definitely not a location problem  as like I said people in the building beside me can access the betfair website. All of my friends in Gibraltar can log onto the betfair website, I'm the only one who can't.

Regards

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2011, 19:55 »
I shall try all of the above you have told me and will let you know if it works

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 18 Jan 2012, 21:33 »
Hi All,

Sorry been away on holiday. Back from holiday. Its working now.

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE