Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by billythebusker on 10 Mar 2018
  • I'm putting the finishing touches to a trigger that recoups losses by betting a percentage of losses on the next race (nothing new there then :-)) I want to use trigger one if bank is between 200 and 150, or trigger two if bank is below 150. I'm putting the bank amount as a condition, but can see a point where both triggers operate at the same time (i.e. If bank is say, 155, trigger 1 places 10 bet, then trigger 2 will also kick in. Is there a simple, foolproof way to ensure only one trigger fires ? I'm sure this has been asked many times before, and the answer is probably staring me in the face, but just need a quick answer. Thanks in advance, and many thanks for the good work you guys are doing :-)
  • #2 by mcbee on 10 Mar 2018
  • hi
    if you are using the same selection then use and back_matched is equal to 0
    or you can use and trigger ( name of the other trigger ) number of runs is equal to 0  ,  put this on both triggers using the name of the opposite trigger.

mcbee
  • #3 by billythebusker on 10 Mar 2018
  • Many thanks mcbee... spot on as usual. I'm having trouble now with setting the triggers to the respective bank amounts. I was hoping to set a condition for 'if test bank is between 200 and 190'.. etc. but that option doesn't seen to be available. There is a total profit / loss which I've set to between 0 and -10 but that just seemed to stop the trigger 'triggering'. What I'm aiming for is 3 or 4 triggers that will operate at different levels of loss. Again, must be a simple way of doing this.....   
  • #4 by mcbee on 10 Mar 2018
  • hi
    yes.
    selections trigger expression IF(test_mode=1,test_balance,balance) is between 190 and 200

mcbee
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 13 Mar 2018
  • Hello!

If you have two triggers, one called "Operation 1" and the other one called "Operation 2", you do the following:

In the conditions for "Operation 1" add this:

and Trigger Operation 2 number of runs is equal to 0

Likewise, in the conditions for "Operation 2" add this:

and Trigger Operation 1 number of runs is equal to 0
  • #6 by billythebusker on 15 Mar 2018
  • Many thanks for your help guys !! :-)
Pages:
Actions