Author Topic: previous events status is settled  (Read 4018 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
previous events status is settled
« on: 05 Nov 2012, 16:10 »
hi tim
i have my refresh rate set to .5
my request set to 15
my statement updates every 10 secs
my main wallet every 10 secs
for some reason every now and again the trigger will not activate when the prev market has been settled well before the trigger is set to activate.
the trigger only has 2 conditions
previous events status is settled
AND markets minutes before the off is equal or less than .5
the active triggers screen shows that the trigger is waiting for the previous martket to be settled (i check the prev market and it is settled)
the  pw_1_sel_index  shows the new index number.
is there any other settings that i have missed that would cause this.

thanks
mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
Re: previous events status is settled
« Reply #1 on: 05 Nov 2012, 19:26 »
hi tim
i have been checking markets etc.
and this seems to be random at the moment.
i am trying to find a patern

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
Re: previous events status is settled
« Reply #2 on: 07 Nov 2012, 15:33 »
hi tim
i added 2 triggers to my betting triggers so that i could find the problem.
in the manual it has.
Previous Event's
Checks the parameters of the latest event (regardless of the type) that starts or started before the market(s) of the trigger.
Note: the term "previous" means a market that starts later than all other events, yet still before the given event. For example, if you have three events, starting at 14:27, 14:30 and 14:40, then for the event starting at 14:40 the previous event will be the one starting at 14:30, not at 14:27.
so that i can use the forecast markets for the prev result, i delete the place market so i am only left with the forecast for the results.
all should work fine BUT.
if the markets are set out with place market first then the forecast market, the triggers will not activate until the place market is deleted.
if the markets are set out with forecast markets first then the place market, the triggers activate as soon as the results are in.

mcbee

modified
it looks like the condition  Previous Event's  is now looking for the same market that it is been triggered in, BUT the manual states   latest event (regardless of the type).
so the coding has been put different.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE