Author Topic: Previous Triggered Event  (Read 2920 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Previous Triggered Event
« on: 08 Jan 2018, 00:02 »
Hi all, needing some advice please, I have made a staking plan using 2 triggers for placing bets. Only one trigger will fire each time as one is for hurdles and the other is for flat racing.

I am using the Trigger Hurdles amount of runs = 0
or previous triggered events status is settled.

My problem is that the first race is a hurdle race so the hurdle trigger will fire ok, and say the next one is a flat race then the conditions

Trigger Flat amount of runs = 0
or previous triggered events status is settled.

There is no previous event and the trigger will maybe fire before the hurdles is settled.

Also I need to wait for market to be settled before the next trigger fires as I have it adding up losses, and sometimes not all markets will have bets placed

• Administrator
Re: Previous Triggered Event
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2018, 14:07 »
Hello!

Do you maintain separate loss counters for the two types of races? Otherwise why would it matter that the previously triggered event was not of the right type, when it comes to calculating the next bet?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2018, 21:58 »
Hi, its the same loss counter for both triggers.

For example if the first race is a Hurdle at 12.00, the trigger will fire fine. Then if the second race is at 12.05 and its a Flat race, then it will fire without knowing the result of the first race as it probably is still running. It will just place a bet with 0 loss.

I have just used the previous event status is settled and seems ok, but if there is a race without any bets, it still needs to wait for it to finish.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2018, 13:31 »
If you use "Previous event" rather than "Previous triggered event", then the program will wait for the previous event to settle even if you did not place any bets there.

Are you saying you changed to "Previous Event's Status is Settled" and it does not wait for the previous market to be settled? If so, can you attach the logs for that market please?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE