Author Topic: Problem creating a theft with password protection or code  (Read 2270 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Good Morning,

I have a problem that started last night. I have a group that sends out my protected robbery. When I do a test version, I protect it by password and send it to everyone. When a version is tested, I protect it for each one's code and control it individually.

Yesterday I did a test version and protected with password, but none could open. I went to test and I tb not. I made a new one, nothing. I put simple passwords like 'theft', 'abc', 'a', nothing works. Always a message saying a wrong password.

I went to test for MF cod. I copied my code and pasted it in the field, and to my surprise said that I am not authorized to open the theft protected by my code.

I've done password-protected theft, it's never been a problem. I made more than 100 protected by code, tb never gave problem.

I was using version 8.3.0.1. Update to version 8.4.1.1 and the error persists. I installed it in another notebook, the error persists. I opened the MF with another betfair account, the error persists.

Anyone have any idea what it might be?

• Administrator
Hello!

Please email to [email protected]. Attach the protected triggers and specify the password or the code if you protected it with a software code.
Also attach the screenshot of the trigger protection window just before you press the "Protect" button.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members

Thank you Oxa,

I have now sent an email explaining, attached the original trigger and the trigger protected, and recorded on youtube the process I am doing.

• All members
Hello I'm with a group with more than 400 people and I want to protect my trigger someone can help sending a few pictures taught how to lock my trigger with key I looked at the manual on page 71-73 and I could not block thanks

• Administrator
Hello!

When you say you could not block the triggers, what exactly went wrong?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE