Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jaderson Falcão on 22 Mar 2017
  • Good Morning,

I have a problem that started last night. I have a group that sends out my protected robbery. When I do a test version, I protect it by password and send it to everyone. When a version is tested, I protect it for each one's code and control it individually.

Yesterday I did a test version and protected with password, but none could open. I went to test and I tb not. I made a new one, nothing. I put simple passwords like 'theft', 'abc', 'a', nothing works. Always a message saying a wrong password.

I went to test for MF cod. I copied my code and pasted it in the field, and to my surprise said that I am not authorized to open the theft protected by my code.

I've done password-protected theft, it's never been a problem. I made more than 100 protected by code, tb never gave problem.

I was using version 8.3.0.1. Update to version 8.4.1.1 and the error persists. I installed it in another notebook, the error persists. I opened the MF with another betfair account, the error persists.

Anyone have any idea what it might be?
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Mar 2017
  • Hello!

Please email to [email protected]. Attach the protected triggers and specify the password or the code if you protected it with a software code.
    Also attach the screenshot of the trigger protection window just before you press the "Protect" button.
  • #3 by Jaderson Falcão on 27 Mar 2017

• Thank you Oxa,

I have now sent an email explaining, attached the original trigger and the trigger protected, and recorded on youtube the process I am doing.
  • #4 by Anderson Felix on 27 Mar 2017
  • Hello I'm with a group with more than 400 people and I want to protect my trigger someone can help sending a few pictures taught how to lock my trigger with key I looked at the manual on page 71-73 and I could not block thanks
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 02 Apr 2017
  • Hello!

When you say you could not block the triggers, what exactly went wrong?
Pages:
Actions