Author Topic: Problem with "Selection's Name is in file D:\Program Files\..." for Greyhounds  (Read 1462 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I have been using the subject trigger condition quite happily for some time on horse racing  (well, most of the time - there have been times when selections don't get made which I believe should have).

I have been trying to to use the same trigger construct (i.e. look for a potential selection from a pre-prepared text file) on greyhound win markets and the trigger just flatly refuses to work.  I can see the selection name is in the text file and I can see the selection's name on the selected market but the trigger never fires - it always evaluates to FALSE in Greyhound win markets.  Load the horse racing equivalent triggers and markets and all works as expected.

Any thoughts?

Wez

• Élite
hi
YES, your problem is the greyhound needs the index number before the name, due to betfairs name including the trap number.
so the greyhound name should be.
5. Never Doubt Me
sorry about the name 23:52 Romfd 21st dec 2013

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Nice one!  That sorted it.  Working as expected now!

Many thanks

Wez

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE