Author Topic: problem with Program Log  (Read 2006 times)

Tags:
  • All members
problem with Program Log
« on: 03 Jun 2014, 19:54 »
Hi.  Just loaded up a new trigger and Program Logs seem to have stopped working.  I just get the normal Log screen but blank save for a red banner which reads "Undefined".

Any ideas?  (I'm running 7.0 and never had a problem previously)

Re: problem with Program Log
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jun 2014, 08:55 »
Hi
Please have a look at this link:
http://blog.marketfeeder.co.uk/faq-support-en/troubleshooting-eng/15-statement-and-logs-not-available.html

if that does not resolve it, please create a new profile.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Jun 2014, 10:23 »
Thanks Mark.  That solved it.  But I noticed that the clone button wasn't working for me.  I could rename or create new profiles, but the sheep icon just gave me "Unable to create such profile. Maybe you don't have enough rights to create folder there or files missing"

I've never touched profiles before, so I'm probably missing something basic, but would be grateful for some help as I am planning to start using a couple of profiles at a time from now on.

Thanks

« Reply #3 on: 04 Jun 2014, 21:16 »
I noticed that the clone button wasn't working for me.  I could rename or create new profiles, but the sheep icon just gave me "Unable to create such profile. Maybe you don't have enough rights to create folder there or files missing"
Hi
Yes - an ongoing quirk. I had it on a Vista machine. Resolution seems to be create one or more new profiles and it may allow cloning again.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/can't-clone-a-profile/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE