Author Topic: Problem with trigger cancelling bets  (Read 1027 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Problem with trigger cancelling bets
« on: 23 Oct 2016, 11:04 »
Hi,
I am currently working with a trigger I had created for me and am modifying it but I have come up with a problem when I went from test mode to real mode. The problem is that a bet was cancelled, I assume because it was not fully matched. However, I do not want it to be cancelled, I want it to remain until it is fully matched.

The race in question was on 23/10. AUst, Northam, Rc 9 Irish Brother
I have included the relevant logs in a word doc and the trigger file.
How can I fix this trigger so it does not cancel the bet if it is unmatched? Or did it cancel for some other reason?
It is tricky because in test mode you never get unmatched bets so I can't test it...

• Élite
Re: Problem with trigger cancelling bets
« Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2016, 13:39 »
Hi Andy,

I believe your problem is that when the second bet kicks in:  "Laying at SP" the first thing it does is cancel any unmatched back bets.  This is in the trigger,  Laying at SP.  See crudely ringed in the attached shot.  If you don't want it to do that action for that trigger then simply delete it by clicking the cross to the right.  There is a similar but opposite cancel action in the trigger  "backing at SP" so you may want to delete that too - I don't know.

Hope this helps.

• All members
Re: Problem with trigger cancelling bets
« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2016, 08:01 »
Thanks Alfaman, yeah I was looking at that. Like I said, I didn't write the original trigger and figure it is there for a reason which my brain doesn't know about. The trick is it will never kick in until you go to real bets, which is a tough environment to be trialling a trigger in when your expertise is only at my level.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE