Author Topic: Problems  (Read 6002 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Problems
« Reply #30 on: 04 Jan 2021, 22:33 »
It was your post below that started me checking if their was a memory problem.

Hello! From what I can see on the screenshot, you seem to have problems with the Internet connection or some other process or program is consuming all the traffic/memory and nothing is left for MF Pro. Do you run multiple instances of MF Pro, each with lots of simultaneously refreshed markets?

My internet connection to that machine was fine, so I started looking into what else could be causing the problem.  Deleting the temp folders contents did reduce the number of times that the error occurred each day for me, but didnt fully eliminate it, so maybe it was just a coincidence.

What worked for me was to reduce the refresh rate on a couple of profiles that monitor a lot of markets at the same time.  They have worked at the previous refresh rate for years with no problem, so maybe Betfair have started to throttle the amount of requests that they will allow, just like in the old dreaded data request charges years!

• All members
« Reply #31 on: 09 Jan 2021, 15:08 »
I have used the latest version again today and no problems, but i have cut profiles to 2 and a lower refresh rate

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: 23 Jan 2021, 08:32 »
What worked for me was to reduce the refresh rate on a couple of profiles that monitor a lot of markets at the same time.  They have worked at the previous refresh rate for years with no problem, so maybe Betfair have started to throttle the amount of requests that they will allow, just like in the old dreaded data request charges years!

Yes, that is very likely. Over the last half a year they have started pursuing a much more aggressive approach to those who are refreshing their markets for nothing. Maybe they are changing their business model and reducing the number of customers who are "just looking".
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #33 on: 23 Jan 2021, 17:30 »
tennis_player1_service_breaks and tennis_player2_service_breaks NOT WORKING now !

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE