Author Topic: Problems  (Read 5947 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Problems
« Reply #15 on: 28 Dec 2020, 15:04 »
My markets are are not turning in play.  They simply start refreshing and never change to inplay.  The available funds and statement bars on the display are on constantly and the scren shot of my connection monitor shows that it gives no information!

Weird how it's just us 2 currently having issues, which both started on the same day.

« Reply #16 on: 28 Dec 2020, 15:56 »
I just loaded up the races to test here and I get good refresh rate and markets turn in-play.

any errors in the program log?
if you click on the market information button is all ok? i.e. no red text?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 28 Dec 2020, 16:03 »
unfortunately no errors listing at all in the programme log, so no clues there for me, and when I click on the info button then all the correct market info seems to come up

« Reply #18 on: 28 Dec 2020, 16:17 »
ok at least your account is not restricted.
my only other suggestion would be rather than copying or cloning another profile, to make a new one using the default settings initially 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 28 Dec 2020, 16:36 »
i tried a completely new profile but same problems, i know my account isnt restricted cause it works fine for a couple of hours, i can only think it has something to do with the memory, although i have downloaded version 8 8 1 1 and it is working for me at the moment, cant get my head round it, im using windows 7 but that has worked fine for years

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 29 Dec 2020, 16:25 »
Hello!

From what I can see on the screenshot, you seem to have problems with the Internet connection or some other process or program is consuming all the traffic/memory and nothing is left for MF Pro.

Do you run multiple instances of MF Pro, each with lots of simultaneously refreshed markets?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 29 Dec 2020, 16:38 »
Hi i run two profiles that monitor the days horse racing, ive run the same for over 6 years with no problems til boxing day, ive gone back to version 8.8.11 and its run fine all day apart from the odd -1 balance problem that i can deal with, its strange its only effecting 2 of us

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 29 Dec 2020, 16:44 »
ive run the same for over 6 years with no problems til boxing day

Then obviously it's not something that has changed inside MF Pro, as we did not alter anything around the Boxing Day. Could it have been something with BF on that day?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 29 Dec 2020, 17:26 »
I'm not sure how to check what could be causing a sudden increase in memory usage that has hogged all the resources.  My problems with this issue started on Boxing day as well.  That obviously may just be pure coincidence and mayb eour problems are totally unrelated, but the screen grab I've just taken shows what's happening for me.

Speedtest.net shows that the internet connection to the computer is fine, but this instance of mfp is not talking to the outside world correctly.  The screengrab was taken at 5:15pm, and all the markets in green from the last few hours are just sat there in limbo.

I have other instances of mfp running at the same time and they are running correctly.  The problem sometimes happens with one profile that is running, and then the next day will be with another one.

As with Coling, I have run like this for many years, so I'm a bit stumped as to what might have changed at my end.

Very confusing.

• All members
« Reply #24 on: 30 Dec 2020, 11:44 »
Hi Coling

Yesterday I disappeared down the rabbit hole of researching memory problems which can lead to the sort of things we've both been experiencing.

I came across this page and implemented fix #2 from it CLEAR YOUR TEMP FOLDER

https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-solve-not-enough-storage-available-to-process-this-command-error-on-windows-10/

It's basically clearing 2 separate temp folders within Windows, then restarting the computer.  Since doing it yesterday I haven't experienced any errors (famous last words!!), and my system runs overnight in various markets.

Could be worth a try for you as they're only temp folders, just in case it helps you out.

Good luck

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 30 Dec 2020, 12:17 »
OK Cheers armarni i will give it a go

• All members
« Reply #26 on: 30 Dec 2020, 14:55 »
Spoke too soon I'm afraid, problem has recurred on a couple of profiles that I am running.  

Sorry for the false hope :(

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 02 Jan 2021, 15:25 »
Hi Coling

Are you still having problems?  Apart from deleting the temp folders (which may or may not have helped) I also reduced my market refresh rate on 2 profiles of mfp that run 24/7 and monitor a lot of markets.  Since then (48 Hours so far) the problem has not recurred once for me.

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 02 Jan 2021, 19:48 »
Hi i am still using an older version which is working for me apart from the funds going to -1, i will down load the latest version tomorrow and let you know, cheers

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: 04 Jan 2021, 19:30 »
Yesterday I disappeared down the rabbit hole of researching memory problems

How exactly did you find out it was a memory problem? Did you use the Task Manager or other similar program to read the amount of memory occupied by MF Pro? What was it, in MB? Or are you speaking not of RAM but of other type of memory?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE