Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by pcal72 on 23 Jul 2012
  • Hi all

Today have instal v34 and in Unders markets have this issue

All markets over/under 2.5 show score, all others dont.
    Then i think it as betfair problem, but talk about it whith a friend right now and we havent  that problem.

And dont have also last version , so presume something is not right whiths this new version.

Anyone can confirm that??

Thanks

pcal72
  • #2 by MarkV on 23 Jul 2012
  • Hi
    Yes I can confirm this and may explain why my attempt at the OU trigger just failed.

I get match score for:
    OU 0.5
    OU 1.5
    OU 2.5
    but no further
  • #3 by pcal72 on 23 Jul 2012
  • Hi
    Yes I can confirm this and may explain why my attempt at the OU trigger just failed.

I get match score for:
    OU 0.5
    OU 1.5
    OU 2.5
    but no further

Ya, now im having first result of the day in 1.5 and in 2.5 of same market nop lol

OXAaaaaaaaaa :)

• #4 by rubold on 23 Jul 2012
  • I can zip the previous version and email to you if you need it.  Although some free web email services won't accept zipped .exe. files.

I'm still using the previous version as I found the update couldn't cope with refresh rates of 0.3 sec on 2 markets.
  • #5 by MarkV on 23 Jul 2012
  • Hi
    You know, it could be the match score data is unreliable. In a way this is good, because the more people using match score data, the more we will see if it is accurate or not.
  • #6 by pcal72 on 23 Jul 2012
  • I can zip the previous version and email to you if you need it.  Although some free web email services won't accept zipped .exe. files.

I'm still using the previous version as I found the update couldn't cope with refresh rates of 0.3 sec on 2 markets.

Many thanks but i have old version in other pc , tomorrow will reinstal it here or a new version v35 :)

thanks again

pcal72
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Jul 2012
  • The scores have now been restored and the setup file of MF Pro updated. Please re-download and reinstall.
  • #8 by pcal72 on 25 Jul 2012
  • All us need to give an award to this best support team i have see in my life

Many thanks to all

pcal72
Pages:
Actions