Author Topic: Problems with Version 7?  (Read 85213 times)

Tags:
Re: Problems with Version 7?
« Reply #165 on: 20 Jul 2012, 15:00 »
Im having a problem whith condition "Market Minutes since last suspencion is greater than 3"
Hi
Check this post as a similar problem is mentioned
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/can-someone-please-explain/
You could also try minutes since last suspension is between x and x

update:
you could also do this based on price. If a goal is scored, the price of Under will rise, so maybe tdif_5 is greater than 20? ...and for a stable market, no more than 10 ticks between back and lay prices
g_ticks(back_price, lay_price) is less than 10
also try last_inplay
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #166 on: 20 Jul 2012, 16:20 »
MarkV you are a super super  ;D

Sorry for troble but i pass all morning searching in forum for a similar post and dont see this.

Many many thanks, i will apply now the infos and also aply yours to cause are of extreme value i think.

Will post feedback about this later for other people in future.

Thanks again

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #167 on: 20 Jul 2012, 22:24 »
Hi betfair winner
I was looking again at your test statement from 7 posts earlier. You had pointed out that all your bets are “once per selection”. I am therefore curious as to why selection “Clonsilla Fath” and a couple of other selections are listed in your statement screenshot several times over in the same race?
Hi MarkV

This is because the triggers are set to take different prices about the same selection so we can gauge the peak prices relative to the relationship between the betfair forecast and the racing post forecast.

Interestingly i ran V7 today exclusively on the laptop and only got the statement for the 19.50 race for the whole day! Whereas the PC which was also running 3 x v6 platforms in live got 80% of the statement OK.

Mcbee thanks for the tip re the red stripe I can confirm after watching it for a few minutes today on tghe PC that gave me around 80% of the statement, that it does spend quite a bit of time "locked up stationary" every 40 seconds or so it moves for a moment or two before freezing up again. I guess i just have too many triggers set at "once per selection" slowing the thing down. I have to use "once per selection" rather than "no more often than" so each trigger has a turn at backing the same selection at different prices.
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

« Reply #168 on: 21 Jul 2012, 06:00 »
Hi MarkV

This is because the triggers are set to take different prices...
Thanks betfair winner - no malfunction there then.
I'm sure mcbee will agree, but it does look as if you may be having some trouble with your internet connection. May I suggest you check your router statistics, and also run an adsl speed test. In a way, all these items being checked and eliminated by you may be good evidence for your email to support, as they are bound to ask similar questions at first.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #169 on: 21 Jul 2012, 11:41 »
Hi betfair winner
Another thought: Statement data requests are included in total data requests and I think are weighted as well. Given that your statement update takes a long time (red stripe sits for long periods) and you have a lot of statement data, could it be that this is the bottleneck? How about trying to run 1 instance only of V7 on your machine with your data request limit set to 19 or thereabouts?

« Reply #170 on: 21 Jul 2012, 12:24 »
Hi
A couple of problems with the Market Locator:

Error occurs under the following conditions (confirmed on Vista and Win7):
Run the search
Click in any value field
Try to delete matched volume property
or
Add a property
Click in any value field
Try to delete matched volume property

Also, the remnants of deleted properties sometimes still show – I think this fault was mentioned during beta testing.

• Élite
« Reply #171 on: 22 Jul 2012, 15:45 »
New Version is availiable.

What is new except the included youtube videos?

• Élite
« Reply #172 on: 22 Jul 2012, 16:06 »
hi
upto now i have noticed the bot profile name in the task bar info.
and my statement has locked up, have reloaded the bot and still locked up trying to get info.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #173 on: 22 Jul 2012, 16:21 »
hi
GREAT STUFF.
that messed up my betting and statement.
i have had no problems for a long time.
i turned the bot off and installed the new version.
it loaded ok, keeped my selections, BUT there is no statement and it has locked up trying to get info.
i have had to delete all my markets with selections to get it working again.
i now have to put all my selections back in.
 >:( >:( >:(
THIS PROBLEM WAS REPORTED WHEN IN BETA.

mcbee

ps now i have reloaded my markets and input a few selections to test, it is working again with full statement info.
it seems the problem is if you have selected a few selections only per market and then reloaded the bot, it locks up on the statement.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #174 on: 22 Jul 2012, 18:35 »
Hi
The Locator errors I mentioned a few posts earlier are still occurring in 7.0.0.34 – must have just missed the build.

• Élite
« Reply #175 on: 28 Jul 2012, 10:36 »
Today, in the Olympic Cycling Men's road race, I had big problems. "Out of system resources" and "Cannot draw canvas". This market has 142 selections and I have 900 matched and 100 unmatched bets in this market.

I hat to switch to version 6, very slow but working as expected.

@all, who runs a bookbuilting trigger or any other strategy with cause a big number of bets:

Do you use MFPro's list of bets on right side of window? With so many bets, I cannot see anything out of the list of bets. I asked support to think about the new feature to disable display of bets in setup.

What do you think about disabling display of bets?

Martin

« Reply #176 on: 28 Jul 2012, 11:20 »
Hi
If it saves system resource I think it is a good idea to have a setting to switch on or off the display of bets.

And from my own a personal preference, I would prefer to see the most recent bets at the top of the list. This would save having to scroll down to see latest. So an option to change the display order bets would be ideal.

• All members
« Reply #177 on: 09 Aug 2012, 12:12 »
Is there any summary with known v7 issues ?

I'm running into some already mentioned before:
- Crashes
- Crossmatch odds not correct or not present at all in tennis
- Market locater critical failure

some tracking system for known issues would be welcome

• Administrator
« Reply #178 on: 14 Aug 2012, 12:23 »
Today, in the Olympic Cycling Men's road race, I had big problems. "Out of system resources" and "Cannot draw canvas". This market has 142 selections and I have 900 matched and 100 unmatched bets in this market.

I hat to switch to version 6, very slow but working as expected.

@all, who runs a bookbuilting trigger or any other strategy with cause a big number of bets:

Do you use MFPro's list of bets on right side of window? With so many bets, I cannot see anything out of the list of bets. I asked support to think about the new feature to disable display of bets in setup.

Martin

This problem is now fixed in v. 7.0.0.36, as the summary of bets is now displayed instead of a full list.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
« Reply #179 on: 16 Aug 2012, 14:27 »
Is there any summary with known v7 issues ?

I'm running into some already mentioned before:
- Crashes
- Crossmatch odds not correct or not present at all in tennis
- Market locater critical failure

I'd be very much interested to hear from someone who experiences crashes in MF Pro 7. Since we are determined to tackle them and are working on this 24/7, some circumstances in which the crash happened - any details you can give - would be an immense help. To be honest, running MF Pro on several servers non stop and can't catch a single crash over the last week. What am I doing wrong?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE