Author Topic: Problems with Version 7?  (Read 85228 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
  • head always buried in stats
Re: Problems with Version 7?
« Reply #195 on: 22 Aug 2012, 09:17 »
I have now given up trying to get a complete statement on V7 so am trying to revert to V6 where the statement problems do not exist.
However despite saving the V7 TRIGGER block as an XML file, i cannot open the xml triggers in V6. All the original XML triggers which were written in V6 not V7 open normally.
Any suggestions as the trigger block remains blank despite everything i have tried.
THX GUYS
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• All members
« Reply #196 on: 22 Aug 2012, 09:56 »
I don't believe the triggers are backwards compatible, so after writing in V7 they won't work in v6.  Perhaps support would be able to convert them for you?

• Administrator
« Reply #197 on: 24 Aug 2012, 11:03 »
I have now given up trying to get a complete statement on V7

BF Winner, may I get more information on this: do you mean you are not getting all the P/L in real time as your bets get settled, or do you mean you cannot open and browse your statement?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #198 on: 29 Aug 2012, 09:30 »
BF Winner, may I get more information on this: do you mean you are not getting all the P/L in real time as your bets get settled, or do you mean you cannot open and browse your statement?
Hi Oxa
This is the same problem that I referred to about 3 months ago. The problem is the platform continues to crash randomly every day, but remains open, so unless I remember to restart the platforms regularly (all 3 are effected on two PCS) no statements are downloaded. Hundreds of test bets are made and clearly visible, but only partial or often no statements are available to view.
I believe the problem is the "once per selection" criteria putting a heavy strain on the bots, but even splitting the triggers into 3 different platforms has made little difference.
i remained on V7 in test as the results include reduction factors but V6 does not; otherwise i would have reverted to V6 3 months ago rather than persevering with V7 as there is no problem getting the statements in V6.
Each incidence has 10 triggers set with "once per selection" making 30 triggers on the 3 seperate accounts. 
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

« Reply #199 on: 08 Sep 2012, 09:58 »
Hi Oxa / Tim
Small error in Distribute Loss action:
If you select based on profit %, the manual states that parameter “Loss %” appears. In fact parameter
“Profit %” appears, which can be somewhat confusing.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #200 on: 12 Sep 2012, 18:37 »
Am having problems viewing log files.
Clicking statement or program logs brings up same result screen - red bar at the top saying "undefined".
I pressed the save icon and was met with a funny reply "Error Damn!"
See screen shots attached.

Been working fine until todays trading effort.
Uninstalled and re-installed...gave MF7 full access past firewall...no joy!

Possible clue ... my trigger was MISTAKENLY (my mistake!) firing a lay bet in TEST mode every 3 secs ending with several hundred which activated the bets summation in the my bets section.
I clicked the statement icon to review the logs to find the reason for the 100+ bets per market and got the screen shots described/attached.

How can I get to see my logs as MF7 developers intended?

While I'm on this issue...it would be great if it was possible to review log files without starting MF7/logging into betfair...like the trigger editor. I know you can manually unzip the log files and use your browser to view the resulting text file but this is very laborious trying to review numerous logs to find out why what happened happened.

OT
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #201 on: 16 Sep 2012, 09:34 »
Hi all

Any of you have a clue about this error??? ???

thanks
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
« Reply #202 on: 17 Sep 2012, 12:30 »
Am having problems viewing log files.
Clicking statement or program logs brings up same result screen - red bar at the top saying "undefined".
I pressed the save icon and was met with a funny reply "Error Damn!"
See screen shots attached.

Been working fine until todays trading effort.
Uninstalled and re-installed...gave MF7 full access past firewall...no joy!

How can I get to see my logs as MF7 developers intended?

Finally discovered the reason why the log viewer stopped working.
The log viewer links (program/statement/triggers) will show nothing if ANY trigger has the character "&" in the name.
Had a trigger named "T & J" ... log viewer showed "undefined".
Renamed it "T and J" ... log viewer worked fine!  :)
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

« Reply #203 on: 17 Sep 2012, 18:28 »
Finally discovered the reason why the log viewer stopped working.
The log viewer links (program/statement/triggers) will show nothing if ANY trigger has the character "&" in the name.
Had a trigger named "T & J" ... log viewer showed "undefined".
Renamed it "T and J" ... log viewer worked fine!  :)
Thanks very much for posting this information. I don't think this is documented in the manual with regard to acceptable characters for trigger names, and it may resolve some issues one or two other people have had.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #204 on: 18 Sep 2012, 06:08 »
I agree Mark .. Thanks Obias
Fortune favors the brave!

« Reply #205 on: 19 Sep 2012, 13:35 »
Hi
If I am using the editor while a market is refreshing, and that market finishes and is deleted, the attached error is displayed and the getting started screen does not appear.

• All members
« Reply #206 on: 12 Jan 2014, 18:32 »
I think I got this once. Re installing it fixes everything. I hope it does the same for you.
We only live once.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE