Author Topic: Problems with Version 7?  (Read 85219 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
  • head always buried in stats
Re: Problems with Version 7?
« Reply #90 on: 25 Jun 2012, 23:19 »
Is it just me or is test mode not downloading the statement today and yesterday in V7
I had around a 1/3 missing yesterday and today nothing since 14.20 race?
Any one else having problems
Update
Around 17.00, suddenly they all appeared for today. Is there a different system of download as it seems the updates of the test statement take a lot longer to download than on V6. 

Today no test statement were downloaded after 19:00 race. on my main test platform, which did not crash and had shedloads of test bets on. No one else had this problem today?
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Élite
« Reply #91 on: 26 Jun 2012, 05:41 »
hi
the access violation, is an internet connection problem and may be connected with your lack of results.
make sure again, that mfp has full access through your firewall and antivirus etc.
something is blocking the info or your internet is not working as it should.
also make sure that mfp is running as admin
if you delete before downloading the bot, then you have to give the bot access to everything again, because it is classed as a new program to you computer.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #92 on: 26 Jun 2012, 06:28 »
I wouldn't have thought that failure in the test statement could be due to internet access problems since the data must be stored locally.  Assuming, of course, that there were no connection problems when test bets were being placed.   Are you aware of successful test bets that don't appear on your statement?

« Reply #93 on: 26 Jun 2012, 09:00 »
Hi
Can’t give you any specific assistance on those errors, but:

pcal72 described a similar situation of a series of access violation messages on page 39 of the beta topic. I did not see a resolution.

How is your disk space and memory usage on the machine that generated those messages? i.e. does everything run in physical memory with no paging file usage? 

The session token error definitely points to a comms problem. Can you check your router stats, and look for Error Seconds / ES? If possible, could you post your router stats here?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #94 on: 26 Jun 2012, 09:04 »
Cheers guys  
Just for clarity the statement problem is on my own computer (Spain) where v7 runs perfectly in test with no error messages or crashing of any description (famous last words). The only problem is lack of statement data where big chunks are missing despite the test bets stacked floor to ceiling, and the races being finished for hours.

The computer relating to the error messages I posted last night, is where i set up a VPS V7 in the UK last night for additional testing and got the messages. So MCBEE probably is on the right track re firewall/admin issues. I will check this and come back but the internet In both uk and Spain is now rock solid.
Cheers guys  
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

« Reply #95 on: 26 Jun 2012, 09:32 »
Hi
In your screenshot of the VPS the access violation messages refers to V7, however in the task bar I see V6? Are you running both concurrently and if so might this cause a conflict?

Also just to check that on any one machine you have only one single installation of V7 on that machine?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #96 on: 26 Jun 2012, 10:04 »

Thanks for the wise words and advice MarkV
Having taken all the advice on board it looks like we have cracked it!
MCBEE had it worked out re the admin rights and firewall combo.
V7 was running in "another user account" and as such had only limited functionality, which also explians why i could not place a speed log in on the desktop.

MCBEE Thanks a million (medal here for you) and Rubold and MARKV
You are a fantastic credit to the forum and with out all of you the place would be lacking is serious talent
WELL DONE.
BE LUCKY
Just the missing statement chunks to sort now. 

• Élite
« Reply #97 on: 26 Jun 2012, 10:55 »
HERE WE GO AGAIN!  ::)
Just when i thought all was working fine these are popping up loads of them.
What i dont understand is that i have installed numerous platforms now, with no real major issues.
So how can all of a sudden this happen
Any ideas?

« Reply #98 on: 26 Jun 2012, 11:28 »
Hi
It looks like that filename has a wildcard character "*" which I think originates from your trigger name.

BTW there is a new version for download (.32) - might be worth trying

« Reply #99 on: 26 Jun 2012, 11:46 »
Hi
Please would it be possible to maintain a change log for updates to V7, perhaps in announcements? Thank you.

« Reply #100 on: 26 Jun 2012, 13:38 »
Hi betfair winner
An observation:
Unless I am missing something, your refresh timestamp shown in your last two screenshots does not make sense.
I have just tested 77 markets refreshing at 30 secs. The timestamp on every market was always within 0.5secs of the refresh rate.
Which leads me to question why yours is not?

• Élite
« Reply #101 on: 26 Jun 2012, 14:14 »
Hi
Please would it be possible to maintain a change log for updates to V7, perhaps in announcements? Thank you.
Hi MarkV,
I got an eMail from Les in response to a ticket I opened at support last week. The problem was "MFPro becomes not responding". I think Oxa will announce the new version after my (and all other users that sent a similar problem to support) feedback. Unfortunately I have to do some computer repair jobs this evening and can test new version only late at night ..... >:(
Martin

« Reply #102 on: 26 Jun 2012, 14:55 »
I think Oxa will announce the new version after my (and all other users that sent a similar problem to support) feedback.
ok thanks Martin

• Élite
« Reply #103 on: 26 Jun 2012, 18:04 »
Hi
It looks like that filename has a wildcard character "*" which I think originates from your trigger name.

BTW there is a new version for download (.32) - might be worth trying
Hi markv
That fixed it with the * problem removed, but does not expain why the Spain based one functions normally with it! HEY HO
On a sadder note as of 19:02 no statement in test for today at ALL IN SPAIN. so far nothing, everything still green in the left from 14.00 and around 600 test bets with shedloads of losses on most races in test but not a sign of a statement entry anywhere today!

• Élite
« Reply #104 on: 26 Jun 2012, 18:31 »
hi betfair winner
the only time that i had problems with my stements missing bets, was when i altered my update account statement every 30:00
i altered it to 60:00 to cut down on my refresh rate and then it started missing bets etc

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE