Author Topic: Programme log "List of winners" missing in UK Greyhound racing markets  (Read 2651 times)

Tags:
  • All members
With bets placed on UK greyhound racing markets with Test Mode OFF the program log fails to display the result line such as the following (taken, in this case from a UK horse race):-

Market: Horse Racing / Fairyhouse / 14:30 Fairy 11th Jan 2m1f Hcap Chs. List of winners: Mallowney.Source: BetFair

The "Winner" banner is also not displayed across the winning hound on the betting screen. This problem only seems to exist where a bet has been placed. If, for any reason no bet is placed the log line (as above) and winner are displayed as normal.

With Test mode ON everything seems to work fine.

UK horse racing does not seem to suffer from the same problem. (The program line above was taken from a bet placed on a horse race with Test mode OFF).

The program log line showing the List of winners is very helpful in producing post betting analysis statistics.

Any help on this one would be much appreciated.

regards to all

• Administrator
Hi Alamo,

Do you have Account Statement refresh turned on? I'm asking because MF Pro will wait till the bet you placed comes in with the statement before it can settle a market in real mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Thanks Oxa. Yes, I can confirm that Account Statement refresh is turned on.

• Administrator
Let me try to replicate this issue, will get back to you later.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Much appreciated Oxa, thank you.

• All members
I don't know if this has any bearing on the issue but the market name with Test mode ON is , for example :

GreyhoundRacing/PerryBarr/12:58Pbarr13thJanA8480m

whereas with Test mode off it is:

Greyhound Racing / BAGS cards / PBarr 13th Jan/ 12:58 A8 480m for exactly the same event...........

• All members
Sorry, I should have made it clear that the last line

Greyhound Racing / BAGS cards / PBarr 13th Jan/ 12:58 A8 480m

appears in the Statement section only. The program log contents contain the market name without "BAGS cards"

• Administrator
I managed to reproduce the issue with market settlement in the following circumstances: when a real bet has been placed, but it was unmatched and later cancelled, so there were no actual matched bets by the time the market was finished. Is this identical to your case, Alamo?

As for the other problem you described, that's interesting, never came across it. Can you attach the log file where the market name is compressed this way?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Attached are two screenshots of the account statement, one the TEST account the other the REAL account.
Hi Oxa,
I am loading markets (GREYHOUND] UK and Irish win into My Markets.

In both REAL and TEST modes all market names are shown (in the Program logs and on the price screens etc) as  in the screenshot of  the TEST account. It is this format that all REAL and TEST bets are placed against.

In REAL mode the Market names have changed to include "BAGS Cards" and  sometimes "Televised Cards" .

I read this to mean that because the market names in the results are not quoted the same in REAL mode Marketfeeder can't relate the  results to the market that the bets have actually been placed with. Therefore the WINNER banner is not displayed on the price screen and the programe log "list if winners" or pw_1_?? variables are not produced....

• All members
Just a note to say many thanks to Welldone. Winners and List of Winners are being reported as expected now with release 14.

Kind regards to all

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE