Author Topic: Race names - Need some help  (Read 980 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Race names - Need some help
« on: 05 Dec 2021, 12:19 »
Hello again..... I have a doubt about to put a trigger working in a specific race with a specific name....

Like you know, there are races with names that contains the same terms.

Like these races (1m Hcap, 2m4f Hcap Chs or 3m2f Hcap Hdr), they all have the "Hcap" in there names. 

So, in my trigger if I have a condition "Market's Name contains Hcap", the trigger will fire in all of these races, right?

How can I do to put the trigger fire in the races that only have Hcap (1m Hcap) and not in the others (2m4f Hcap Chs or 3m2f Hcap Hdr)?

Maybe it´s a noobie question, but I can't figure it out how can I manage this.......

Re: Race names - Need some help
« Reply #1 on: 05 Dec 2021, 12:42 »
Hi
market's name contains "1m Hcap"
or you can use:
selections trigger expression FIND("1m Hcap", "market_name") is greater than 0
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Dec 2021, 00:58 »
Hi
market's name contains "1m Hcap"
or you can use:
selections trigger expression FIND("1m Hcap", "market_name") is greater than 0
Thanks MarkV.....
Both suggestions that you mention work, but I must to create a lot of triggers to make it work.
Example: I have some conditions to races with the name "1m Hcap" and different conditions to races with the name "1m4f Hcap" or "1m7f Hcap Hrd".....
Maybe that´s what I must made. One trigger for each type of race......

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Dec 2021, 01:57 »
Hello again... I made this trigger with a lot of conditions, but it doesn´t work. Well, the trigger fire but it's not suppose to fire.....

The race is these: "Haydock 03/04/2021 13:05 1m7f Hcap Hrd"

If you understand the conditions (I think it´s easy), you´ll see that the trigger will fire but it shouldn´t.

I think that is because the logical parameters..... Or can you give me an idea to put all those conditions in a more simple way......

You can see in the first conditions that I put:
selections trigger expression FIND("1m7f Hcap", "market_name") is greater than 0

and the race is "1m7f Hcap Hrd", so the trigger shouldn't fire at those condition doesn´t match the market name (match parcial)......

So, I have 2 issues with these trigger. One is about the logical parameters and the second is about the match names.....

Can you see what I'm doing wrong? And thanks again for your precious help....

joaofrancisco

« Reply #4 on: 06 Dec 2021, 10:45 »
Hi
I think its all in the logic
in the first trigger I have changed the logic slightly
in the second trigger just making it more efficient so some conditions are not checked multiple times

trigger is not tested except in my brain lol - please use test mode

edit: for the market name add another condition in the top level AND condition block:
and markets name does not contain "Hrd"
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE