Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by pjzan on 25 Aug 2017
  • Hi,

Im working in a trigger that needs to make a bet very close to de Starting price. The closer the better. Lets say, a good option would be 15 segs before the starting price. I did it in the past using the trigger expression "now time" or minutes before the off=0, but in usual, races becomes with a delay of 2 mins (average) so is not a valid option for me.

In the past i used in test mode the variable Race Status, but was years ago, and i found some problems with it. I remember a little bug and i think it was fixed. Also i remember that in very few races, the the Race status = "Under orders" (the more closest value to the startig price) was informed.

I think that is the perfect variable for my purpose of bet close to SP. Its very powerfull but i have doubts.

My question is.

Is the variable "Race status" always informed? Do you think that i can use it safety?

What do you think about the status "Under Orders"? Is informed well? Maybe is better use the status "going behind"?

Anticipate thanks

Best regards

• #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 26 Aug 2017
  • Hello!

The race status is read directly from the BetFair API. It is as accurate as the API itself. That is probably all I can say, I'm afraid.

And yes, that bug was fixed a while ago.
  • #3 by pjzan on 26 Aug 2017
  • Thanks Oxa. 

I have tested and yes, its accurate, and works fine.

Best Regards
Pages:
Actions