Author Topic: Re: Connection Monior - lagging heavily for no reason - request limit exceeded  (Read 3340 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hey, I just wondered if anyone else had similar problem? This is the first time noticed this happen even had reduced refresh rate to 2.5 seconds with no difference. It basically would show it refreshing roughly every 5/6 seconds and touching 29.00/30.00 for market refresh rate consistently. My computer task manager shows task manager to be using well under 100% and was completely responsive to other tasks and even to navigate between markets in the API, which leaves me to believe the delay was caused by the API? This is a concern as it could been running like this for hours prior to noticing and so won't be surprised if I get data charges email tomorrow as it showed market refresh around 29/30.00 a second. Keep in mind I have right boxes ticked and set limit to 16 requests a second with warning on being exceeded. etc. Any ideas? Thanks, Chris.

• Administrator
Chris, do you see the amount the program think you will be charged, in GBP? Can you attach the screenshot of the Connection Monitor?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi Oxa

It didn't actually show any charges on the Connection Monitor, but given past experience always incurred data charges on the old version (6.5). What I will do is post an update tomorrow if get an email with data charges. Do you know if anyone else had similar problems today and should I be alarmed if that happens again in future?

Thanks,

Chris

• Administrator
Chris, I am unaware of any cases of MFP 7 users getting such an e-mail from BetFair. Yes indeed, the monitor was not functioning 10% correctly in the older version, that is why it has been reworked completely.

If it did not show you that you were liable to charges, then you were not. Be guided by the bar in the bottom of its window - if it is in the red, then you're in trouble, otherwise you should not worry, UNLESS you are running more than one copy of MF Pro, or having the site connected at the same time, or another bot.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa

Thanks for the reassurance.

I was just alarmed as the chart graph showed it constantly 29.00/30.00 a second

Cheers,

Chris

• Administrator
Oh nooo, this is not the number of requests per second, this is the time it takes MF Pro to get a response from the BF server in return for the program's query for market data. So it's 29/30 seconds' delay - pretty much in my opinion. Just check your connection - there might be some problems with your ISP at the moment.
The charts are for evaluating the shortest, the longest and the average connection time.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE