Author Topic: Re: Market Locator - Critical Market Failure - Unusable  (Read 3025 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi

I will try explain what I did for this to happen. A couple days ago I created a new market template to exclude certain things like "Dist", "Acca" and some others, which worked at first and added them to "My Markets" from within this market locator window. However, I believe then added this to automatically load on start-up and since then the market locator window has been corrupt. It literally doesn't work anymore even if I change the template or remove them - it has corrupted it somehow as you will understand what I mean by the screenshots attached.

I have even backed up and reinstalled deleting the original installation directory as well as the directory on C:\User\MarketFeederPro\. E.g. the place that holds the settings and everything else. This is still not working have even tried to going back to previous version 7.0.0.43 and still no success.

Please can someone help as I have literally tried everything possible.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Market Locator - Critical Market Failure - Unusable
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2013, 08:29 »
Hi
Please double-check MarketFeeder has full access through antivirus and firewall. Also give MarketFeeder DEP exception. Also run MarketFeeder as Administrator

Set Data Execution Prevention exceptions as follows (courtesy mcbee):
open control panel
select system and security
select system
select advanced system settings
in performance , select settings
select Data Execution Prevention
IF it is set for DEP for essential windows programs, then set it to DEP for all programs and services except those i select
select Add
local C:
Program File
MarketFeeder Pro 7
feeder 7
THEN select Add again
select teditor
Apply
OK
if you use other software you might have to include these in the except list.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 17 Mar 2013, 10:32 »
As MarkV has correctly suggested, this is most probably an issue with the program's permission to access the Internet, as it can't seem to be able to load the list of sports from BetFair.

There was a similar topic where another user managed to resolve this by playing with his system settings.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Mar 2013, 14:21 »
I strangely enough didn't have a Firewall active, but I never added "teditor" to DEP exceptions, so I added this and still no success. However, I checked out the other thread and a reboot seemed to fix the problem. It must been a combination of this and missing out that exception. Thanks to everyone for your assistance! :D

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE