Author Topic: Real Bets showing on Test Profile  (Read 3821 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Real Bets showing on Test Profile
« on: 25 Oct 2016, 18:27 »
Hi - I've been running a test using a different MPro profilem whilst running 'live' real bets on another profile. however, the real bets are showing up on my test profile and it's affecting my test trigger. In the past I've remedied this by clicking off get UK account updates but in the lastest version of MPro I can't find this. Can you help please?

• All members
Re: Real Bets showing on Test Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2016, 19:03 »
Yes, I was annoyed about that also.  IN addition, some triggers that worked with old versions are giving errors with latest version.  Anyone else noticed such problems?  It seems to affect formula calculations in the Amount field.  Logs have declared errors when a formula is used rather than an actual figure.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Oct 2016, 21:14 »
Hi Rubold & Goofy,

I haven't experienced that myself but I don't use formula calculations  in the amount field. You might want to post that observation in oxa's topic concerning the new build (which coincided with the removal of the separate Australian bank from the Betfair API)

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-announcements/version-8-3-0-1-romanian-access-restored-aus-endpoint-retired/msg54863/#msg54863

She's probably more likely to see it there and be able to see if there's a solution that could go into the next point release.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 26 Oct 2016, 20:39 »
Hello!

In the new build there have been no changes to the code that is responsible for calculating trigger amounts or formulas. Please provide an example of any such error and the trigger for me to test.

Regarding the topic, I have already scheduled the addition of a setting that will let you choose whether to show real bets in Test Mode or not.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2016, 14:07 »
Thaaks for the update. What is strange is that I have one live and two test profiles running at the same time. However, on one of the test profiles the real bets don't show up but on the other they do. Not only that where the real bets are on the test profile they are affecting the triggers - i.e. the trigger thinks the real bet is something that has occured on the test system. I've been through the Settings and they are exactly the same on both test profiles.

I think for anyone running test alongside 'live' systems this will be a problem for evaluating the test strategy.

Regards
Steve

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 09 Nov 2016, 13:20 »
I've not had a response to  the issue above - can anyone help?

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 26 Nov 2016, 10:11 »
I'm not sure how exactly we can help? Like I said, I took your request on board (several other users also said they would like real bets to be hidden when in Test Mode), and I said I would add that change to the next update.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE