Author Topic: Real-mode recovery does not work in football and greyhounds  (Read 1880 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello, I'm having trouble using two robots with real banking recovery methods they do not
They look for recovery when I used it in test mode it worked normal or using one in test mode and another one in real mode also works looking for recovery. But the two in the real bank they do not seek recovery a bank is in the football market and another one in the greyhounds someone knows how to solve this / already thanks ...

• Élite
hi
please include your triggers so that i can look at the formulas and conditions.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
If you run two staking plans under the same account, they will interfere, because the wins and losses are pulled up from the same real account statement on BetFair. This may not be happening in Test Mode, because you were likely running two separate profiles, which means your test bets and test statement were being saved in separate folders and did not interfere.

In short, you should not be trying to apply two or more plans under the same account simultaneously.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
hi
thanks oxa.
there is one way around this by using.
gh_last_lost   for greyhounds
sc_last_lost   for soccer

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
A staking plan may need additional tools and variables apart from last_lost, although that will do for simple staking plans, yes.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE