Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by foxmor on 25 Sep 2014
  • Hello,
    Any idea how could I record the last two moving average(lt_ma) prices before the off so these are constantly changing until race starts? I'd want them to move along as lt_ma changes so that I have a record of last two prices.

Any help much appreciated.
    Regards
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Sep 2014
  • Sorry, there is probably no way to do this foxmor.

You can record the last one through setting a variable to the selection's lt_ma (works only for one selection though), but it's impossible to record the last two.
  • #3 by foxmor on 25 Sep 2014
  • Hi,
    Thanks for replying.
    I wanted to see if the lt_ma crosses the price to initiate a trade/bet, would that not be possible? Thus, recording last, and previous, lt_ma prices... could it not be saved in a variable or remembered?
    Regards
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 26 Sep 2014
  • The closest approach I can think of is this.

1. Make a trigger that fires (does whatever you choose, for instance sets a variable or remembers selections) when the following condition is true:

Selection's Trigger Expression lt_ma is less than X

Name this trigger, for instance, "remembering earlier lt_ma"

2. Make another trigger that does the actual trade with the following conditions:

Selection's Trigger Expression lt_ma is equal or greater than X
    and Trigger remembering earlier lt_ma Number of runs per selection is greater than 0

Obviously, if a selection's lt_ma used to be below X and then became X or higher, then it has crossed the target value.
  • #5 by foxmor on 26 Sep 2014
  • Ok Oxa, thank you... I'll give that a try!
    Regards
  • #6 by MarkV on 27 Sep 2014
  • Hi
    Using the same principle as in your other topic for the back prices, the attached trigger and screenshot show the last two lt_ma values moving along with the oldest value dropping off the list. Hope this is of use to you.
Pages:
Actions