Author Topic: Redirect link to markets gone  (Read 2224 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Redirect link to markets gone
« on: 14 Sep 2017, 11:08 »
When there is a market found (see picture) and I click "Yes" there will be small window appears on left down corner with link re-directing me to this game so I can see it in MFP straight away without searching on BF web. Now it's gone, MFP doesn't show me that link for some reason. I've just reinstalled my system so don't know if I forgot to tick any option or something else is broken. Any ideas?

• Administrator
Re: Redirect link to markets gone
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2017, 13:41 »
Hello!

You can still see the link in a yellow tooltip window in the bottom of the screen. See the screenshot attached.

If you do not see this tooltip, then check if you have the following option ticked:

"Show a pop-up window whenever a message is added to the action log".

It's in the "General Options" tab.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2017, 16:16 »
The thing is I have this option ticked and this doesn't change anything - still no pop up window :/ Any idea why? This is a bit annoying that I have to search for games manually every time.

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2017, 20:09 »
Hi
in addition to that setting, it's Help & Tips on the button indicated in the attached screenshot
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 22 Sep 2017, 07:35 »
That solved the problem, thank you.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE