Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Wez on 14 Jun 2020
  • Hi,

I'm using the Remember action to track certain market parameters over different time frames.
    e.g. 5 mins before the off I use t05_market_id as the variable name in the trigger.  t10, t15, are used for different times.

The variables I monitor are (were?) static in that they are indeed the value recorded at the time the trigger fired.
    e.g. t05_market_id_1_sel_name, t05_market_id_1_back_price, etc.

However, when monitoring t05_market_id_market_volume in the user variables window, it keeps updating every time the market is refreshed.  I wasn't expecting that!  I expected that variable to be a snapshot of what the market volume was 5 mins before the off when the trigger fired.  All the other t05_market_id... are static as expected.

So the question is, do I have to record the market volume 5 mins before using another user variable?
    Or am I doing something wrong? 

regards

Wez
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 15 Jun 2020
  • Hi Wez,

The remember action does not remember the market parameters, instead it creates a slip of the matching selections and all the data about them.

If you want to access the data the market had at the time, add a "set user variable" to the "remember" action and create a market variable with the value of any market parameter you're interested in. Set the scope to "Individually per each market".
Pages:
Actions