Author Topic: Remember action variable in User Variables window not parsing  (Read 582 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I am using the latest version (10/02/22).
I have 3 triggers (in test mode ATM):

1 is placing a back bet just before the off if the selection's name is in a text file.
2 is a Remember trigger which fires at the same time under the same conditions (i.e. before the off)
3 is a Write to Text File action shortly after the market is in play (because BSP isn't valid until after the off).

Everything is working as expected.
However, if I try to examine the Remembered variable in the User Variables window, I don't get the result I expect.  The Remember variable is called snapshot_market_id

Example:
The triggers placed a back bet in the 16:25 at Newcastle on Trinity Girl.
Trinity Girl was Selection 3, but Rank 4.
BSP was 9.0

My text file correctly records market name, selection's name, BSP and rank (see second attachment).
However, if I put snapshot_market_id_3_sel_order in the User variable window I get snapshot_194472183_3_sel_order as opposed to 4 (see first attachment).

So, I am puzzled as to why the triggers do as I expect them to do in execution, but the User Variable window isn't.

Am I missing something?

regards

Wez

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
I think you should select the market's scope you need the value from within the "View User Variable" window.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
Hi Tim,

Unfortunately that isn't making a difference.
Changing scope to anything other than Global gives the same result.  Even the market scope which is specific to each market doesn't make a difference either.  It's odd that the scope window doesn't update to reflect the market though, so whether it has registered the scope to be market specific has to be taken on trust due to the lack of feedback in the window.

What I have discovered is that if the variable is changed to snapshot_market_id_1_sel_order it resolves to a number.  Any thing other than _1_ does not get resolved.

regards

Wez

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE