Author Topic: Responsible Gambling Issue  (Read 676 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Responsible Gambling Issue
« on: 14 Dec 2021, 10:18 »
Hey all,

It is very unfortunate that I am now in Sweden and have to rely on a Swedish bf account. This creates many issues due to govt policies that aim at controlling users activity. 

Basically, what they are trying to do is to make sure you do not spend too much time being logged into your account. Bf is relatively chill about this and allows you to select 23 hrs/day but it still does not allow you to completely disable this restriction. I do not spend pretty much any time in front of my computer betting because my trigger is running continuously for me.

The problem is that after 23 hours, bf will log me out of my account and will make it impossible to log in for another hour. This makes MF Pro freeze, stop refreshing, and it never recovers unless I restart it manually. This makes me extremely frustrated as I do not want to wake up in the middle of the night to restart MF Pro to let the trigger do its job. 

Would you be able to create a workaround for this? For instance, if the program does not refresh for minimum 1 hour then automatically re-attempt logging in? or some other viable idea?

Thank you,

LiAlH4

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Responsible Gambling Issue
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2021, 10:24 »
Hello,

Unfortunately we can't test Swedish routine bu ourselves.
Could you please send program log of that hour to [email protected]?
Thank you for your help.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
Re: Responsible Gambling Issue
« Reply #2 on: 15 Dec 2021, 10:02 »
Hey all, It is very unfortunate that I am now in Sweden and have to rely on a Swedish bf account. This creates many issues due to govt policies that aim at controlling users activity. Basically, what they are trying to do is to make sure you do not spend too much time being logged into your account. Bf is relatively chill about this and allows you to select 23 hrs/day but it still does not allow you to completely disable this restriction. I do not spend pretty much any time in front of my computer betting because my trigger is running continuously for me. The problem is that after 23 hours, bf will log me out of my account and will make it impossible to log in for another hour. This makes MF Pro freeze, stop refreshing, and it never recovers unless I restart it manually. This makes me extremely frustrated as I do not want to wake up in the middle of the night to restart MF Pro to let the trigger do its job. Would you be able to create a workaround for this? For instance, if the program does not refresh for minimum 1 hour then automatically re-attempt logging in? or some other viable idea? Thank you, LiAlH4

Yet amother "nanny state" then?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE