Author Topic: Selection in a file....please help  (Read 1652 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Selection in a file....please help
« on: 08 Dec 2014, 17:57 »
I am going mad with this.  I want to trade a number of selections, greening up before the race (UK and Irish Horses).  I also want to bet on some specific selections in a text file with no green up. For those selections I say "if it is in the file then bet". In the green up trigger I therefore say if it is not in the file then green up.  This works some times and not others but recently it is greening up most if not all of the tips.

See the screen shots of log files from today attached - one says Mubtabi is in the file, and from a separate computed one says it is not. 

To avoid doubt I have both conditions:

"AND NOT SELECTION NAME IS IN FILE xxxxxxx"

but also

"AND SELECTIONS NAME IS NOT IN FILE xxxxxx"

As the platforms are on two computers the file is in Dropbox so that it can be accessed by both and the paths therefore look different but I can assure you they are pointing at the same file.

Any suggestions gratefully received. thanks

• Administrator
Re: Selection in a file....please help
« Reply #1 on: 08 Dec 2014, 20:22 »
Hi alfaman,

I tried different combinations of those conditions, but they worked correctly.
Could it be the fact that the file is in Dropbox? E.g. a reading error. Try with a file that is on your local disk and compare the results.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Selection in a file....please help
« Reply #2 on: 08 Dec 2014, 21:09 »
Thanks, but that does not explain why one platform is reading it and the other is not as there is only one file and it is not local to either being on dropbox.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE