Author Topic: Settling of Bets in NEXT GOAL Markets in Test Mode  (Read 3419 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Does the Settling of Bets in NEXT GOAL Markets in Test Mode work as in Real Money mode?

Re: Settling of Bets in NEXT GOAL Markets in Test Mode
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2013, 22:11 »
Hi
If the setting for download results from Betfair and settle markets automatically is set, I do not think it will work in test mode the same as real mode.

If you check the results, this market is always shown as Winner = "No Goal", and this is where test mode gets the results from to settle at the end of the game.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2013, 22:15 »
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in In Real Mode bets in Next Goal markets are settled after each goal.

This isn't happening in Test Mode.

« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2013, 05:16 »
Hi
You are correct.
In Test Mode the market is settled only from the result downloaded from Betfair at the end of the game. This is how Test Mode works.  In the Next Goal market the result at the end of the game will always be "No Goal", so you cannot use test mode for this market for settling purposes.

What you can do in your trigger is detect when a goal has been scored using market_score, and for example you can set stake to double, or set a user variable, or activate another trigger etc.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE