Author Topic: Settling test markets manually  (Read 19066 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Settling test markets manually
« on: 04 Jul 2012, 07:56 »
Hi,  i'm trying to test a couple of triggers but some of the australian horse races aren't settling in test mode.  I need them to settle with the correct results so the auto settle thing isn't really an option.

I can find the correct results online but i'd like to know if there's a way to manually settle the race with the correct result if it isn't doing it automatically.  Is this possible to tell the software the result?

• All members
Re: Settling test markets manually
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jul 2012, 08:31 »
Ok, never mind, I found it :)  Just have to right click the settle thing above the market and choose 'select winners'.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2013, 10:47 »
I have noticed that it does not settle on Sandown races in Australia in test mode, but is ok in real mode.

I suspect it might have something to do with there being a Sandown in England, but perhaps someone from MFP might be able to advise?

Bobh

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 02 Feb 2014, 15:54 »
I also have problem with settling, no GB races gets settled, in test mode, bets stays open whole day, and i don't want to settle it manualy (by random), I want to see real results from BF API...

« Reply #4 on: 02 Feb 2014, 16:35 »
I also have problem with settling, no GB races gets settled, in test mode, bets stays open whole day, and i don't want to settle it manualy (by random), I want to see real results from BF API...
Hi
Settings > Test Mode > Download results from BetFair wherever possible and settle markets automatically
should be the only setting ticked on that settings page

Save the settings and restart the program
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE