Author Topic: Show "what if" figures in betting interface showing wrong amounts?  (Read 1491 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I can't get the Show "what if" figures in the betting interface to show the correct projected profit/loss figures.

I've got one-click betting turned off so I click on a price to lay for example, then in the betting interface pop-up I adjust my bet amount and price to the amount and price I want to lay.  I think it should then show the correct projected profit or loss if my lay is matched on the main screen. The figures show incorrectly however. I've tried unticking and re-ticking the 'Show "what if" figures' box in the betting interface pop-up but the figures are still wrong (I've compared this with the "what if" figures on the main betfair site).

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a bug?

Hi
Do you have the setting ticked: Show P/L net of exchange commission?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Yes, that is ticked.  The figures are quite considerably off so I don't thing it's anything to do with commission.

Aha - I was just about to take a screenshot when I figured what it is - If I'm laying and want accurate "what if" figures I need to ensure there's a zero in the Backing amount box (and reverse for backing).

Sorry to trouble you, it seems to be working correctly as long as I remember to put the zero in the opposite box.

• All members
Brilliant! Thanks for this. :)
The 'what if' had me confused too - I really couldn't understand why they weren't showing correctly. Fortunately I was just using the test mode so it wasn't actually placing bets but it was really giving me a bad feel about MarketFeeder.

I think it would improve the software to leave boxes in the betting box empty or have a check box to include the default figure.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE