Author Topic: Single bet being recorded multiple times in MFP real mode statements for 8.1.2.1  (Read 1718 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi Oxa,

a very recent (last 2/3 days) issue that I am having is that the MFP statement in real mode is recording a single bet several times!  I have checked the Betfair statement and my bets are only being place once per market (as indeed they should by my triggers) but the MFP statement has multiple lines for the same bet!  And sometimes the same bet appears in different races!!

Is anyone else having this problem?  It has literally just happened over the last 2/3 days.  These triggers have been running for over a week and the statements early on were as expected. 

regards

Wez

• Administrator
Hi Wez,

I'll need to look into your statement file, so this can't be done on the forum. Please email the following file to the support:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\statement\real\2015-08-26.csv
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi Oxa,

any update on this problem since I supplied the files asked for?

Real mode statement generation has stopped altogther now.  No statements created for at least the last 3 days.

I have 2 instances running, one in real mode, one in test, both 8.1.2.1.  Test mode is working as expected.  Real mode is placing bets, but not creating a statement.

Anyone else suffering with this?

regards

Wez

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE