Author Topic: SMS/TEXT examples not available?  (Read 2182 times)

Tags:
  • All members
SMS/TEXT examples not available?
« on: 27 Sep 2014, 03:20 »
Just bought me an SMS/TEXT bundle, but for some reason I can't 'see' the examples on the MFP website to get the right syntax. The examples should give me enough info to get started.

Cheers for repairing the linkies  ;D

Re: SMS/TEXT examples not available?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2014, 09:04 »
Hi
There is something wrong with one of the pages. The trigger files are there and downloadable but are in the old V6 format. I have converted them to V7 and attach them here for you.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2014, 14:40 »
Hi Botfair, just curios onto this if the V7 format worked on your end?
Automatic isn't always everything.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Oct 2014, 23:53 »
Hi Botfair, just curios onto this if the V7 format worked on your end?

Apologies for the delay in reply, fosterdrew  :-[ (...since I am also a moderator @ another industryleading 'traderrelated softw' site, my follow-up on the threads over here are missed completely or are slightly delayed)

To answer your Q:

Both V7 format trigger files concerning sms/text work perfectly since our good friend MarkV made the conversion.

There is not a lot of info in the manual re. the sms triggers to get the syntax right.

Both examples give an idea how the syntax should be, my first selfbuild sms trigger did the job, it's quite selfexplanatory if you're familiar with MFP trigger building.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE