Author Topic: Source of bets  (Read 2452 times)

Tags:
Source of bets
« on: 01 Apr 2015, 14:15 »
Hi

As per screenshot, the source of the bets is not showing in real mode, whilst with the exact same profile/trigger on test mode shows which trigger fired the bet.

Can someone include a fix in the next update?

Thank you
Larp

Re: Source of bets
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2015, 13:37 »
Hi,

Also can someone have a look at why the real account statement is out of sync. If using last-lost the calculation is dependant on the race times being in order on the statement. There must be a simple explanation/fix for this.

« Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2015, 09:25 »
Hi,

If it helps, it would seem the statement "re-orders" itself overnight for some illogical reason.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2015, 11:26 »
Hi Larp,

Can you please send your real statement file to the support. You can find it here:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\statement\real\%date%.csv

As per screenshot, the source of the bets is not showing in real mode, whilst with the exact same profile/trigger on test mode shows which trigger fired the bet.

Were those bets made inside MF Pro during that session? I.e. if you placed them on the web site, or if you closed MF Pro and reopened it later, the source will be unknown.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #4 on: 03 Apr 2015, 11:57 »
Hi,

Ok. I will send the statement.

Yes the bets were made with a trigger in real mode on that session and profile without logging out. Funnily enough, some lay bets made with a different trigger on the same trigger file do show the source.

Larp

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 03 Apr 2015, 15:57 »
Were the actual bets as they were accepted on the exchange different in any way from the bets the trigger intended to place? I.e. was the price adjusted or was the bet split in several parts?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #6 on: 03 Apr 2015, 16:05 »
Hi Oxa,

The bets are dutch-back bets, so you may be correct that the price does change as sometimes the amounts are below the minimum. I will watch out for that occurence.

thanks
Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE