Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by treefiddy on 07 Aug 2019
  • Hello everyone!
    Loving this bit of software, have been working on some triggers and it's all going great except one feature, the start monitoring events at x mins setting.
    If i don't manually click the "Start Markets" button on the "My Markets" tab my triggers never go off because the market's are not being monitored.

I have been doing it by starting all the markets and putting a condition in my triggers to execute when under x minutes before the off.
    But I think this is the wrong way to go about it since I'm making unnecessary queries all day in races that are going to go off in 6 hours for example, and this "Start monitoring" feature is there for this purpose.

I have tried everything I could think of, but I just can't get this feature to start monitoring the markets at the interval I set it to.
  • #2 by treefiddy on 07 Aug 2019
  • Fixed the screenshot!
  • #3 by treefiddy on 07 Aug 2019
  • Solved the problem.

If anyone else ever faces this, go to the "All Markets" tab > "Market Locator" > Do your search, and check the "Clear My Markets first" before clicking "Add to My Markets".

Clearing the list and re importing the markets seems to fix this issue.
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 10 Aug 2019
  • Hello!

Sorry I could not reach out to you earlier (holiday season!), but thank you for sorting the problem on your own and sharing the solution on the forum!
Pages:
Actions