Author Topic: Start monotoring events not automaticly monitoring events.  (Read 2443 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello everyone!
Loving this bit of software, have been working on some triggers and it's all going great except one feature, the start monitoring events at x mins setting.
If i don't manually click the "Start Markets" button on the "My Markets" tab my triggers never go off because the market's are not being monitored.

I have been doing it by starting all the markets and putting a condition in my triggers to execute when under x minutes before the off.
But I think this is the wrong way to go about it since I'm making unnecessary queries all day in races that are going to go off in 6 hours for example, and this "Start monitoring" feature is there for this purpose.

I have tried everything I could think of, but I just can't get this feature to start monitoring the markets at the interval I set it to.

• All members
Fixed the screenshot!

• All members
Solved the problem.

If anyone else ever faces this, go to the "All Markets" tab > "Market Locator" > Do your search, and check the "Clear My Markets first" before clicking "Add to My Markets".

Clearing the list and re importing the markets seems to fix this issue.

• Administrator
Hello!

Sorry I could not reach out to you earlier (holiday season!), but thank you for sorting the problem on your own and sharing the solution on the forum!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE