Author Topic: Starting Trigger  (Read 1549 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Starting Trigger
« on: 19 Aug 2015, 11:32 »
Hi,

I am still new to MFP and gathering knowledge, so I am sorry if this question is too simple....

I now have 3 profiles running while testing out the triggers written. I am now happy the triggers are doing what I need them to do, so I am just wondering if I simply startup MFP, and make sure that the green light is showing (for triggers), then the LAST trigger I had loaded will be active do do its thing? OR, do I have to click the triggers link and load the trigger?

If the answer is that I do need to click the trigger link to load the trigger, is there a way that I can configure anything to load a certain trigger without having to bring it up?

Thanks

Mark.

Re: Starting Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2015, 18:24 »
Hi
The last trigger file that was loaded in a profile will be automatically re-loaded when you log in to that profile again. That is assuming the trigger file is still in it's original path and has not been moved or deleted.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE