Author Topic: Statement  (Read 18481 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Statement
« on: 20 Apr 2024, 10:35 »
Hello everyone.

As you can see in this image, there are some missing data in some fields. I already open the .csv files and the is there. This start happen in a couple of days. I already close the program (because I let it run continuously) but it keeps doing the same.

This profile is new (about 1.5 week). What can I do to fix this?

PS. I remember to suggest to you for some statement improvements to give us a report more complete (in horse races we don´t have the information of the runners, the max and min in-play odds, OR, Final Place, Index, etc.)

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Statement
« Reply #1 on: 20 Apr 2024, 18:10 »
Hello,

What fields are missing?
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2024, 10:39 »
Hello Tim. As you can see, is missing the selected horse, the amount, the matched odds.

« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2024, 12:38 »
Hi
It looks like only Market P/L is ticked in the filter buttons at the top of the statement. If you tick Back, Lay, Commission etc. you should get the full statement.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 21 Apr 2024, 16:41 »
MarkV, you are completely right. By bad.

And about the other question? Is it possible to improve the statement report with those features (runners, the max and min in-play odds, OR, Final Place, Index)?

Afterall, most of this data is already available for free. Think about it or do some polls about some improvements that we users would like to see implemented.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 May 2024, 15:57 »
Hi Joao

There was a thread about this back in 2019:

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-suggestions/allowing-users-to-add-extra-information-to-the-statement-files/msg84710/#msg84710

Basically Betfair doesnt allow the recording of that information as it breaches the API agreement that they have in place.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE