Author Topic: Statement issues  (Read 1067 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Statement issues
« on: 09 Jan 2020, 11:06 »
Hi , I am experiencing problems using the latest version of the download. After logging in and choosing the markets I want the system is very slow loading the race information from the betfair markets.  More importantly when I am using the markets and I want a statement of the triggers and the results from races, I press statement and the information does not appear and it disconnects me from Marketfeeder and I have to log in completely anew. Can you give me advice as to whether I should use an earlier download or there is an alternative solution.  Thanks in advance.
dac

Re: Statement issues
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jan 2020, 18:36 »
Hi

It sounds like the log files / statement files could be corrupted in the profile you are using. Please try deleting the log files folder for the profile with the problem and try MFP again. The logs are in this folder:  

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jan 2020, 21:45 »
Thanks MarkV,
Will try your suggestion.
Cheers 
dac

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2020, 12:34 »
MarkV
Thanks. Seems to have cleared the problem. Cheers
dac

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2020, 17:22 »
MarkV
Sorry the solution worked for a short time but things are back as before. I still get disconnected from MF if I seek a statement. I have cleared the logs and it will provide a statement once or twice before it reverts to its old tricks. Any thoughts??
dac

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2020, 06:52 »
Hi
Deleting the logs folder should have sorted the issues you are describing. (MFP should be closed, delete logs folder, restart MFP).

Try creating a new Profile using the default settings, does the problem still occur in the new Profile.

The only other thing I can suggest is to check your antivirus and firewall to allow Marketfeeder full access, and the DEP settings as described here.

If you still have problems then send an email to [email protected]
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE