Author Topic: Statement not working in test mode  (Read 3570 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Statement not working in test mode
« on: 07 Nov 2012, 20:46 »
I have tried everything and just can not get the statement to work in test mode. If i watch it live i can see it place a 'test' bet but i can then find no record of it anywhere. So it makes it very hard for me to test my triggers before putting them 'live'.

Please can someone help? I have attached a screenshot of my settings but i am pretty sure everything is as it should be.

Thanks

Jon

Re: Statement not working in test mode
« Reply #1 on: 07 Nov 2012, 21:12 »
Hi
Please try this setting:
General > Account Statement > Retrieve data no older than 0 days
(this setting is used for staking plans etc. 0 days should show current days bets)

also confirm the bet is recorded in the Program log?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 Nov 2012, 21:37 »
Thanks, i'll try that today.

Where do i find the 'program log'?

« Reply #3 on: 07 Nov 2012, 21:41 »
see screenshot
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 07 Nov 2012, 21:50 »
Strange - i don't seem to have that showing anymore. I have tried extending the screen but not showing...

I remember seeing it before but not now...

« Reply #5 on: 07 Nov 2012, 22:07 »
maximise app?
the logs should also be available from the statement link as a separate tab, but these are not showing on your screenshots. I suggest you create a new profile with default settings (from logon screen). Failing that, download and re-install.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 08 Nov 2012, 04:35 »
Hi Mark,

I did as suggested and created a new profile. That seems to have fixed the problem with the log and the statment showing. However, still no P&L showing...

Please see the attached...

Thanks
Jon

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 08 Nov 2012, 07:03 »
hi
update your account statement every 10 to 15 seconds in the settings/general options.
any more than 20 seconds and the bot misses out some bets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #8 on: 08 Nov 2012, 07:48 »
Hi
Agree with mcbee's advice above.

In your screenshots I cannot see a record of a bet in the log (you do not show the program log so I can’t tell from that). I want to at least see that the log records the bet.

New Profile, please check the settings again for market settlement in test mode.

I would also query your system resource usage. Try running MarketFeeder on its own without any other apps running.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 09 Nov 2012, 00:59 »
I don't know why there isn't just a clear set of setting to run something in test mode. I feel like i have been back and forth for two weeks with various issues and still not been able to fully test anything.

At this rate i will just have to put to live and test that way because i have wasted enough time already

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE