Author Topic: Sum of selections in user variables [TCKT30062013SUM]  (Read 3427 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi at all,
i have a little problem and hpe for your help :)
When i set a user variable "profit_loss" for example in horse race with 5 selections, i will get 5 profit_losses. Now i want the sum of all the 5 variables.
Example: This is the output i get now:
But i want this output:

What can i do?
Thanks!
smt

• Élite
Re: Sum of selections in user variables
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2013, 12:35 »
hi
(profit1+profit2+profit3+profit4+profit5)
where profit1 is you put your variable name etc

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2013, 13:42 »
I tried but it doesnt work. I think you missunderstood me. It's just one action and just one variable. For example:
set user variable:
name: xyz value: lay_unmatched
all markets selections

Now in the trigger log i will get in one action the several unmatched amount of all selections, but i want the sum of them.

Thanks for your help!

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jun 2013, 14:08 »
hi
if you want to see the total value, then open the variable screen/window and type in as my prev post, you will then have the running total.
if you want to see the value in the log, then you will have to set a new variable with all the profit variables added together, then the new variable will have the value that you want.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2013, 14:54 »
I'm sorry mcbee, it doesn't work. Please tell me my mistake. For example i want the sum value of all profits. My solution for this looks like that you said:
Horse race, 7 selections

Set user variable
Name: profit      value: profit_loss
all markets selections

Set user varibale
name: all_profit        value: (profit1+profit2+profit3+profit4+profit5+profit6+profit7)
all markets selections

But this way doesn't work... :(

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 30 Jun 2013, 15:08 »
hi
it is easier for me to do a trigger for you.
in the variable screen type
all_profit
profit1
profit2
profit3
profit4
profit5
profit6
profit7
so you should see all the profit and loss, and all the separate profit and losses.

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 30 Jun 2013, 16:20 »
Thanks mcbee, thats not what i need, but i recogniced thats not possible that easy what i need!
I need the difference between the amount of unmatched bets when the get taken for their original price and the amount when the get taken for available price. And that for every selection in the market. And this selections will possible have more than one unmatched bet. And i need that for different numbers of selections because there a different runners in a race :)

So in other words that mean, that I need the unmatched amount for every selection, the average price of the unmatched bet of every selection, the available price for every selection and that for a different number of selections! And it should be executed every 10 seconds.

Is there any way for that?

Thanks for your time mcbee!

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 30 Jun 2013, 17:11 »
hi
can you say what it is that you are trying to do with the information.
or better still, say what exactly you are doing.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 30 Jun 2013, 17:22 »
I have a lot of unmatched lay bets on different selections. For example it is an amount of 80€ in the sum of all unmatched bets. But the amount is just 80€ when they get taken on their original price.
Now I need the information, what the amount would be, when i would adjust the amount of all unmatched bets to their now available price.

In average their will be 2-3 unmatched bets per selection. And that in maybe 10 markets per day.

My big problem is, to build ONE trigger for an unequal number of selections because of different markets.

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE