Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BlueSky on 12 May 2015
  • Hi,

When i am using the test mode, the Program Logs don´t provide any information of the bets placed and respective profits and losses. Attachment sent for better understanding.

I wonder if i am doing something wrong

Thanks
  • #2 by BlueSky on 13 May 2015
  • I also noticed that the test balance doesn´t suffer any change. It´s like the program didn´t calculate profits and losses in the test mode.

Is it normal?

Thanks
  • #3 by LarpHager on 13 May 2015
  • Hi,

No it is not a normal scenario. Check you have ticked under Settings:general opions;Retrieve bet list and statement TICKED  and/or Refresh Account Statment TICKED. One of these should do the trick.

If not, try a new profile

Larp
    • LarpHager
  • #4 by BlueSky on 14 May 2015
  • Hi Larphager,

I verified the settings and both options you gave were ticked. Then i created a new profile and tried today again. I also noticed that in the real account statement the program works perfectly.

Unfortunately the problem remains. Any other ideas?

Thanks

• #5 by MarkV on 14 May 2015
  • Hi
    Please check these settings:
    General Options > untick delete xxx events automatically
    Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Stop monitoring... should be unticked
    Test Mode > all unticked except Save all test bets and Settle markets with data loaded from Betfair

As Larp suggested a new profile using the default settings i.e. to start with don't change anything

Failing the above re-allow the program full access through firewall and antivirus
  • #6 by LarpHager on 14 May 2015
  • What Mark said and also Run the Program as admistrator ( Right click the shortcut when opening)
    • LarpHager
Pages:
Actions