Author Topic: Test bets not showing in statement  (Read 3222 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Test bets not showing in statement
« on: 01 Nov 2012, 20:46 »
Hi

I am trying to test some triggers but i can not see records of the bets coming up in the statement or my test balance.

I know the trigger is picking up bets because i have seen it come up in the matched bet screen on the market but then no record of it or others.

Could someone confirm the settings

I have tried 'Delete " " events automatically as finished/settled/unchecked. Nothing seems to work...

Thanks
Jon

Re: Test bets not showing in statement
« Reply #1 on: 01 Nov 2012, 21:55 »
Hi
Settings > Test Mode > Event Results > Download results from BF… should be checked, and nothing else (i.e. Bet Settlement Sim should be unchecked if the above is)

Settings > General > Statement > Refresh – ticked, Max depth 1000, Update 30sec and the appropriate wallet checked, retrieve data 1 day

Settings > General > Market > Delete settled auto checked
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Nov 2012, 22:29 »
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your help. It maybe because i had the retrieve data set to 0

Can i just confirm - Settings > General > Market > Delete settled auto checked

So the box should be ticked and display as follows "Delete "Settled" events automatically ?

« Reply #3 on: 02 Nov 2012, 00:00 »
Hi
Yes, that is correct.

The statement can only be updated once the event (market) is settled. If you delete a market before it is settled, the statement will not be updated.

Ideally, all markets should be settled from bf. The software provides you with a simulated settlement mechanism for testing purposes, e.g. for use in long term markets, but you cannot use the simulator at the same time as actual settlement from bf. Read the manual reference to it for a more detailed explanation.

For testing, you can leave all markets undeleted, and manually delete them when you are happy that the statement updated OK. Once you know the statement is working as you want it, you can automate market deletion. 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE