Author Topic: Test mode  (Read 1405 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Test mode
« on: 03 Aug 2020, 15:59 »
Hi all
In test mode at the moment.
Understanding it well, but I keep getting Asked to ‘confirm’ bets. How can I remove this request & let the system automatically do this for me?
Thanks

• All members
Re: Test
« Reply #1 on: 03 Aug 2020, 17:44 »
Go to Settings/General options and untick:  Request confirmation for every critical operation.  You could also untick the box above this.

• All members
Re: Test mode
« Reply #2 on: 03 Aug 2020, 19:49 »
Hi Rubold
Many thanks, that’s really appreciated!!
Cheers

• All members
Test mode - another question!!
« Reply #3 on: 04 Aug 2020, 14:17 »
Hi all
So, I ticked the relevant races earlier today, have been out, logged back onto the software & found that None of the horses had been matched. Since turning the system back on this afternoon, everything is working again. 
Is it simply a case of letting one’s PC going dormant & not logging out of the software or am I doing something stupid?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 04 Aug 2020, 14:34 »
MFPro must be running on a Widows system for bets to be placed.  Hibernation or sleep mode will not allow any betting.  It is also advisable to prevent Windows installing updates automatically, as this will usually result in the system restartiing.   The only way to shut down your PC is to run the software on a VPS.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 04 Aug 2020, 14:40 »
Hi Rubold
It is working through Windows. It doesn’t normally update automatically. 
Do you mean the best way of preventing my PC from shutting down is to run the software on their VPS ? 
Thanks

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 04 Aug 2020, 16:15 »
Hi Rubold It is working through Windows. It doesn’t normally update automatically. Do you mean the best way of preventing my PC from shutting down is to run the software on their VPS ? Thanks

In your previous post you said that you logged back into the software.   I presumed this  meant that you had previously logged out.  I'm not certain I understand this point as you can only close MFPro not log out.  Have you closed the software, or logged out of windows, so that you or another user may log in?  Closing the software will prevent any betting, I don't know what effect logging out of windows will have on the software as I have never tried it.

You PC will never shut down of its own accord if Windows Update is set to advise of updates only.  Using a VPS is not required unless you want to shut down your PC and continue betting.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 04 Aug 2020, 17:21 »
Hi 
I’ve managed to sort it out now thanks. All good!!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE