Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Crimson on 27 Sep 2015
  • Hello everyone, i have an error when i run a specific bot, i tried many bots and only this one is giving me this error, so it isnt a settings, anti-virus or firewall problem.

Please notice that market feeder works normally all the time it is on, i only get this error when i close market feeder, the bot performs normally and does everything correctly.

My refresh rate is 1sec and sometimes i have around 20-40 markets running at once, i dont know if this is the problem.

Can anyone help me?

The image error is just below.

Thank you
  • #2 by mcbee on 27 Sep 2015
  • hi
    sorry,but i would need your trigger to test and work out what the problem is.

mcbee
  • #3 by Crimson on 27 Sep 2015
  • But what does ea acess violations usually mean?

Anything that can cause me problems with Betfair or just something regarding the trigger or marketfeeder?

I would rather solve it without exposing my trigger.

The bot has many triggers, it is around a 600kb bot, a bot with 600kb is a very heavy bot for market feeder?
  • #4 by armarni on 29 Sep 2015
  • Hi Crimson

I can't help you with your error message but I run a trigger which is over 600k without any issues so I would say that your trigger size is within what the program can handle.  My system has 32gb Ram and an i7 processor, and I often run 5 instances of mfp each with a large complicated trigger with no issues.
  • #5 by mcbee on 29 Sep 2015
  • hi
    if you google/search the internet using     EA Access Violation
    you will find a lot of information as to why you are getting the error.
    but first, create a new profile from the login screen, and use your trigger with the new profile to see if is the old profile that has been corrupted.
    mcbee
  • #6 by Crimson on 03 Oct 2015
  • Thank you all for the replies, from what i saw it has nothing to do with betfair so im ok.
Pages:
Actions