Author Topic: Time after finished  (Read 784 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Time after finished
« on: 17 Dec 2021, 08:15 »
Gday all

Is it possible to add a time delay to a trigger after settlement of last wager?

I have a trigger where i clear the win/loss history after bets of a set value.

My problem is when certain wagers settle both the carry forward previous loss and clear win/loss history trigger at the same time.

As a result the next wager will carry forward the previous loss as both the "current loss" and the "clear/win loss history" trigger at the same time on settlement of last wager.

If i could delay the "clear win/history" until 3 seconds after last wager settles i believe it will trigger and clear the history rather than carry the loss forward and put the base wager one

Thanks!

Re: Time after finished
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2021, 17:27 »
Hi
try this condition in the trigger that clears win/lose history:

and selections trigger expression (now_time-hist_1_time)/mf_second is greater than 3

hist_1_time is the date and time when the last market was settled
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2021, 01:34 »
Thanks Mark, ill add it in now

Cheers!

« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2021, 17:32 »
Hi
There could be a fault with that condition because hist_1_time is zero until settlement. Perhaps do one of these:

add a condition hist_1_time is greater than 0
and use the same condition

or

change the condition to:
and selections trigger expression (now_time-hist_1_time)/mf_second is between 3 and 30
this will ensure the formula has a proper value  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE