Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gjkiely on 25 Sep 2020
  • Hi,

recently got the MFP vps, why do events start 1 hour before the proper time? Should I put a false time on the computer? Seems rather illogical I mean grey starting at 10:46 eg doesnt actually start until 11:46 but begins to trigger an hour early! Can this be fixed? Surely I am not alone here?

Note I have turned off auto adjust time zone on the server and have disabled match time with betfair server as instructed but still nothing!

I have also unchecked auto adjust for daylight savings as this throws it out by 2 hours! Stressing me out big time, help please!

Cheers
    Gordon
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 16 Oct 2020
  • Hi!

Sorry for the late response. If my colleague has not sorted this yet, could you please attach your Program Log for any of the days when this happened?
  • #3 by paulbt38 on 19 Oct 2020
  • Gordon, you are not alone. I have always had the same issue. At the minute when I import races the race time under My Markets is one hour different to the actual race. So I set my server time one hour behind normal time and therefore all triggers work and markets start on time. 
  • #4 by rubold on 19 Oct 2020
  • The time on my Windows 10 laptop is only correct about 50% of the time and it is totally random.  Windows time seems to have a mind of its own and it makes no difference if you request it to sync with a time server, or turn daylight time saving on or off.  It will always return to its random time reporting.

Luckily I run MFPro on my VPS with Windows Server 2012 R2.  I request that local time is synchronised with Betfair's and I have never had a single problem with the time being different and always shows my local time.  If you are using a later edition of Windows Server the situation may be different - it does seem to be a weird problem.
Pages:
Actions