Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by GoalScorer on 18 Mar 2018
  • Hi!

I subscribed today to Time Machine for testing. I have installed the latest version.

Time Machine clock adds or subtracts randomly about 5 minutes time every now and then. If the race has already started, it may jump to end of race or 5 minutes before the race starts.

This hasn't happened before today's subscription. I have tried Time Machine before and everything worked. Now I can't use it.

I have tried antivirus (F-Secure) in gaming mode and also put exceptions.

I use Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.

Help?
  • #2 by GoalScorer on 18 Mar 2018
  • Resetting database didn't help.
  • #3 by GoalScorer on 18 Mar 2018
  • In football markets the time is 10 minutes more or less.
  • #4 by mcbee on 18 Mar 2018
  • hi
    sorry about the problem , but could you please include a screen shot of your  , settings / Time Machine.

thank you

mcbee
  • #5 by GoalScorer on 18 Mar 2018
  • First 5
  • #6 by GoalScorer on 18 Mar 2018
  • Last 2

I haven't touched Excel or E-mail settings.
  • #7 by mcbee on 18 Mar 2018
  • hi
    thank you. i can now test using your settings.

mcbee
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Mar 2018
  • Hello!

Does this happen in every market or in a particular market? If the latter, please let me know what the market is (full path to it).
  • #9 by GoalScorer on 19 Mar 2018
  • As a matter of fact, it happens also in live Betfair markets. I have to uninstall the software and try again. Very strange.
  • #10 by GoalScorer on 19 Mar 2018
  • In normal time, the effect is about 30 seconds back and forth. When speeding up, it becomes more pronounced. This affects all markets, live and TM.

I have to test with another computer.
  • #11 by GoalScorer on 19 Mar 2018
  • The very same problem is also in my 2nd computer, which is a laptop with Windows 10. So completely different machine with different profiles.

What is wrong? Is something wrong between me and Betfair?

:'(
  • #12 by GoalScorer on 19 Mar 2018
  • #13 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Mar 2018
  • Do you mean the "31 sec" that appeared in the parentheses next to Timestamp?
  • #14 by mcbee on 19 Mar 2018
  • hi
    please tick Synchronise local date and time with betfair's in live mode.
    this will help with the timing of races etc.
    But please check your computer clock/time is correct with the internet time , in the past month or so the auto times were about 5 minutes out for some reason or other ( they did give the reason but i was not interested ).

mcbee
  • #15 by GoalScorer on 19 Mar 2018
  • Do you mean the "31 sec" that appeared in the parentheses next to Timestamp?

I mean the clock jumped from 11:07 remaining to 10:35 remaining.

My clock is correct. It syncs from Microsoft time.
Pages:
Actions