Author Topic: Time Machine clock behaving oddly  (Read 4357 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Time Machine clock behaving oddly
« Reply #15 on: 19 Mar 2018, 19:23 »
With the other computer I use sync time. I have always used it.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 20 Mar 2018, 14:27 »
Noticed this only starting over the last week or so but the 'starts at' countdown timer and timestamp clocks are jumping back and forward by 10's of seconds and then the programme hangs/freezes until it catches up.

Never had this before using MF pro everyday for years. 

I have my computer clock syncronised to internet time and settings ticked to align with Betfair. I don't bet in play but it does it then too.

Very strange

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 20 Mar 2018, 20:24 »
You have the exact same problem as me!

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 20 Mar 2018, 22:31 »
hi
this sounds like betfair is doing some upgrading , every year at this time there are problems and they seem to want to upgrade BUT normally they inform us , i need to look at there forum for info.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 20 Mar 2018, 22:52 »
hi
just checked and they have done a few upgrades from feb to now march.
6 feb they upgraded the sports book , sorry no info on what was upgraded.
8 march they upgraded the horse racing.
We now have individual runner form available on desktop for the first time and have improved our offering on mobile. This allows you to view details on previous runs, including BSP and the maximum and minimum prices traded in-running. Timeform runner comments have also been added to this area.

The new feature is accompanied by a replay of that specific race, which can be accessed by selecting any runner taking part in a UK or Irish meeting. 

If required, this can be turned off by unselecting the Timeform checkbox at the top of the Racecard

to me this could effect the time stamp , but i am not sure.
it is strange that the upgrades are timed to the problems.

in the past years they do nothing until the user's and programmers complain.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 21 Mar 2018, 11:52 »
In my case Betfair threatened to delay the data, if I continued what I did. I stopped it couple of months ago and haven't noticed anything strange before this.

But I don't think it's related to this. As there are other customers experiencing same difficulties.

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 27 Mar 2018, 13:13 »
Sorry, it is still not entirely clear to me if the behaviour you are describing happens in Time Machine or in live mode (and this is really important).

In the subject it says "Time Machine clock behaving oddly", yet in the video you attached the market is live on BetFair.

So which is it?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 29 Mar 2018, 09:55 »
At first it was Time Machine but sadly live mode was also affected.

It seems the behaviour don't exist anymore. I'll inform, if I see it again.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE